I decided to make it a little more interesting and put a few familiar landmarks on his road.
Believe it our not, after telling him it that no, it was not a kite and making a few modifications, he looked at this one and proclaimed "Nursery". Which to him means church. He recognizes our church from the steeple and the picture of their logo. Success for me!
Next I moved on the this store logo which he also recognizes:
After telling him it was the Target store he was convinced!
Then I did this logo for a certain fast-food restaurant where he loves the fries:
When I asked him what this one was he dully said "M" and stood pondering. Since He calls McDonald's "M" I thought he would have got it. I asked him if that was McDonald's he said, "No mom!"
Apparently I have to work a little harder on making my M's look like the real deal!
1 comment:
cute idea...way to go on the Wooddale steeple. Caleb would have recognized that too.
Post a Comment