Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Greatest Dog Ever, I Really Think So!

Jon had Tuesday off so we headed over to the Children's Museum after seeing a commercial for their new Clifford exhibit. Clifford is one of Elijah's favorite characters and he was so excited to see him. I showed him pictures on the internet before we left of what we were going to see so the whole way over he talked about going to see Clifford. He also talked about him in the parking garage, the skyway, the elevator, at the ticket counter, in the second elevator, in the bathroom (that we had to visit before the fun), and finally . . . Birdwell Island at last!!!


Clifford needed Emily, so she chose him for her own . . .


And her love made Clifford grow so big that the Howards had to leave their home . . .


Clifford's the best friend anyone could know. He's the greatest dog ever - I really think so!


Clifford's so loyal he's there when you call. I love Clifford, the big red dog.


So they packed up the family car and the Howards left the city . . .


They moved to Birdwell Island and their many new friends, there to great Clifford and Emily.


Clifford's so much fun - he's a friend to us all. I love Clifford the big red dog!

After prying Elijah away from the Clifford exhibit we had a lot of fun in other parts of the museum.


Fun in the water. Notice the bubbles in his hair leftover from the bubble making tub.


These are the people in my neighborhood . . . Elijah had a lot of fun in the make believe city. He enjoyed shopping in the grocery store and cooking in the restaurant.


The best part was driving the bus!

All in all it was a great day at the museum!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

you did go to the Childrens Museum...super fun!!! Clever title...(should I be ashamed that I know that phrase is from the theme song??) hehehehe