Okay - for those of you who were interested in my recent Facebook status, here is how I got that food for $3.26 . . .
First, I must say I did go to two different stores, Cub and Radermacher's (this is the store in Jordan which is owned by Super Value).
Cub:
- 1 lb grapes - free (you probably saw that coupon in the flyer)
- 1 4-pack Dannon Activia yogurt
* on sale 2/$4
* Manufacturer's Coupon (MC) -$1.00
final price = $1.00
- Select Kellogg's Cereal is on sale for $1.67!!! That is already a low price, but I also had a few coupons:
* Frosted Flakes MC -$0.70
final price = $0.97
* Hanna Montana Cereal (I know, weird, but this is the only one my coupon overlapped with. For this price it was worth a try, and it turns out Jon likes it fairly well)
MC -$1.00
final price = $0.67
Cub total = $2.69 (I think I had a few more grapes over a pound and paid a few cents for them)
Radermacher's:
- 1 dozen large eggs
* I had a Radermacher's store coupon for any large eggs for $0.68 (that beats Cub's $0.99 sale)
final price - $0.68
- 1 8-oz Old Home sour cream
* on sale for $0.89
* MC -$0.50
**BONUS - I forgot that Radermacher's also doubles coupons
final price - -$0.11 (they paid me!)
Radermacher's total = $0.57
FINAL TOTAL: $3.26!!!!
I am going back to Cub tomorrow for one more package of Dannon yogurt that I had a coupon for but they were out of - I want my $1 yogurt!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good stuff...It's nice having 2 stores...We often run to Rainbow in Savage to take advantage of the deals in conjunction with Cub.
great job Sheri!
I hope Jon told you how proud he was of your bargains...(while enjoying his Hannah Montana cereal) I think I might have to make fun of him for that one! hehehehe
Post a Comment