Well, yes I did. What else is there to do with a big pail of water?
Well, I should have considering this is what always happens no matter how much water he is given. But hey, that is why we are outside. If only I would remember to take his clothes off BEFORE this happens!
Well sure, this is Elijah's trademark move when dealing with water. He has been pulling moves like this since he was old enough to sit alone in the tub.
After I gave Elijah a large pail of water and let him "wash his hands", get all his clothes wet, and drink the water did I know that he would then bend down, lap up some water with his mouth, stand up, and then go "Ooowwwwwwww" howling like a wolf (not once, not twice, but over and over again)?
No, that one I had not seen before.
Where do these kids get this stuff?
3 comments:
so fun...Caleb is looking at this with me...he just called Elijah 'Ms.Elijah'
Dear Elijah- surprise, happy birthday,to you,I like play with you from Cableb
I've never seen a kid have so much fun with a bucket of water! Love the photos. :-)
Haha these photos are hilarious! Looks like he's having the time of his life!
Post a Comment