Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Been Awhile, and Another Who's-Who

Apparently life has been really busy lately! I have been so busy taking care of these kiddos, decorating our new house, and planning Christmas early to be blogging. I thought it was time to make a come back though. Just to get myself warmed-up again, how about another who's-who. The last one was way too easy for all of you so I decided to make it a little more difficult! If you all get this right away, then I give up!
Let me know in the comments who you think is in each picture!


(sorry this one is so small. I was having editing issues on my limited software and I gave up!)



Wait! Why are there four pictures????
Muwahahaha!
Tricky, tricky . . . . .

. . . . . . . as I post these, I am already thinking this is too easy! Oh well, have fun!

1 comment:

Kaiser said...

I think I might have an unfair advantage, unless I get this wrong, then I retract that statement :)
Liam, You, Eli, Evan