Can you believe that this little baby boy is already 6 months old? It seems that the last 6 months have flown by! I do suppose that he has changed quite a bit from the baby we brought home from the hospital. Along with his rolling over skills he has be moving all around the floor using pivots, rolls, and slow creep/scoots. I think on the doctor's skill assessment sheet this is referred to as "somehow moving when on stomach". It is a rather mysterious stage as you never actually see him moving you just look up and he is a few feet away from where you put him down.
He is also working on sitting right now. He can balance for a little while, but then gets so excited about something that he topples over. We will have to work on that one.
He also just got his first tooth a week ago and his second one is appearing as I write this. These will come in handy as we plunge forward with all the new solid foods. Feeding him has been interesting. He seems to be a little pickier than his brother and not as ferocious of an eater. The funny thing is that he loves more bitter foods like green beans and peas and has yet to take a liking to any fruits. We are still working on him liking apples and we can now add pears to the list of foods he spits out. I have been making my own baby food and I must defend it and say that I think the apples and pears turned out very delicious!
Well that is about it for updates.
1 comment:
thats a great pic!
Post a Comment