Oh the weather outside is frightful, but a few weeks ago it was so delightful . . .
So even though the weather has been a little crummy this last week, believe it or not it was fairly nice a few weeks ago, even downright hot. Do you remember these days? Think way back . . .
We were busy having fun in the great outdoors.
One day we took a walk around Normandale Lake:
Another day we went to a park here in Jordan:
So we are anxiously looking forward to the next day that we will be able to have some family fun outside!
Amen! miss you! hows stuff with the move/slash house..?
we have all been sick here, I had pink eye earlier this week, and last night it decided to jump to the other eye...sweet! and I've got a killer sore throat.
1 comment:
Amen! miss you! hows stuff with the move/slash house..?
we have all been sick here, I had pink eye earlier this week, and last night it decided to jump to the other eye...sweet! and I've got a killer sore throat.
I bet I have the swine flu... :)
Post a Comment