Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

We had another wonderful, snowy, and busy Christmas! Here are just a couple of highlights as I did not take too many pictures. Sometime on Christmas Eve it dawned on me that it would be cute to have a picture of the boys since they were wearing matching Christmas sweaters. I did not want to make a big deal of it since they rarely cooperate together. They did not prove me wrong:


Okay Evan, now this isn't going to be such a big deal. Calm down! Elijah, stop putting that screwdriver down your brother's pants!


Yes, look at the camera, put on your happy faces, and get that hand out of here!


Good job Elijah! Evan, not so much. Okay, let's try this one more time!


Okay I give up!


Here is Elijah on Christmas morning with his most coveted Dora Backpack. He has been talking about this since September, so even though mommy thought it was a little lame, Santa ended up bringing it anyway! He does love it though and takes it to bed every night.


Evan was happy, even though it was hard to capture.


There's that backpack again!


They also got this tunnel that came with a play tent that takes up most of our living room. They both love it so much though. Evan especially just went wild we opened up the tunnel. I think that might have been his favorite present!

No comments: