Last week me and the boys decided to go to Edinborough Park to have some indoor fun.
For some reason Evan got off to a rough start. He was excited about climbing but then started crying when he finally got to play. He recovered a few minutes later and then had fun!
The two of them enjoyed the mini bouncer. Evan could not stay on his feet so he only enjoyed it when Elijah was there to bounce him.
Elijah was hesitant about climbing up into the big area all by himself. There are six different levels and I was a little worried he wouldn't be able to find his way down. When I was playing with Evan I heard Elijah calling, "Mommy, Mommy!". I finally spotted him on the third level and sure enough he couldn't find his way down. After going down the "scary red slide" to get to the bottom he said a quick "hi" to me and headed back up. He then spent the rest of the time climbing up and down having fun. He found his favorite slides too, the blue ones.
He also found these hand-pedal carts that we haven't seen before. He was actually fairly good at getting around in them. His only problem was he would run into a wall and not know how to turn around without getting out.
We finished up the morning with a look at the one remaining waterfall. They both enjoyed looking at the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment