Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Liam!

Liam has been spending his first few days in the NICU. He has some fluid in his lungs and had trouble breathing at birth so they have been watching him closely and giving him antibiotics. He has been doing really well and Jon and I are able to hold him and I am feeding him around the clock. He is almost well enough to step down, but they want to wait until all the fluid is gone. We are hopeful that he will get to leave the NICU tomorrow and room-in with us tomorrow night and be discharged on Monday. We have to just wait day to day to know for sure though.

Click to play this Smilebox photo album: Baby Liam
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album customized with Smilebox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I welcome the "little guy" to the world. Hope hes better soon and come to his new home. Thank you
for sharing. Hes soooo adorable!