Friday was a Mommy's Tea Party at preschool. Elijah and I enjoyed lemon cakes, juice and iced tea. He gave me a cute little flower pot that he had made along with a portrait of me that he had drawn. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually looked like a person and not a bunch of circle scribbles since that is what he usually draws. Art is not his favorite :) Check out his interpretation of my "favorites". We then had a good time reading books and playing some special games.
I had quite an enjoyable Mother's Day. Went spent the morning at church and then had a spontaneous drive down to Mankato where we ate at the Olive Garden for a late lunch. I got to treat myself to Caribou earlier in the day and after the kids were in bed Jon and I got The Blind Side from redbox and enjoyed some MckFlurries. Yummmm! Both of the kids were well behaved the whole day which made it that much better for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment